The Top 7 Natural Sleep Supplements
Everyone wants a good night’s sleep, but unfortunately we all aren’t lucky enough to sleep peacefully through the night. Sometimes it takes a little extra effort to get the sleep you need, so you’re able to wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Wearing a sleeping mask or taking natural sleep supplements can be a great way to get to sleep—and fast.
The 7 Best Natural Sleep Supplements
Having trouble getting to sleep? Try these natural supplements to get your beauty rest:
- Melatonin: If you’re having trouble getting to sleep at night, taking Melatonin is a great way to fall asleep fast.
- Valerian: Those who spend a lot of time tossing and turning after the lights go out can make this a thing of the past by taking Valerian, a supplement that appears to have sedative properties.
- Vitex Agnus Castus: Women who suffer from insomnia during menstrual cycle can take Vitex Agnus Castus to combat this unpleasant side effect.
- Holy Basil: Excessive periods of stress or emotional turmoil can make it very difficult to fall asleep. If such issues are keeping you up way past your bedtime, taking Holy Basil is a great way to get your rest.
- Magnesium: If you’re constantly awoken during the evening, magnesium can help you sleep peacefully all night long. Experts recommend this for stressed and nervous individuals, as it offers calming elements, as well as a number of other health benefits.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Feeling a little sad and depressed can have a major impact on your sleep schedule. Taking 5-HTP can help to boost your mood and give you the extra sleep you dearly need.
- Bach Rescue Sleep Remedy: If there’s no serious underlying cause standing between you and a good night’s sleep, taking Bach’s Flower Sleep Remedy can help to calm your mind, allowing you to relax and drift off into a blissful sleep.
Get Your Beauty Rest with the nodpod Sleeping Mask
The nodpod is an elongated sleeping mask attached to a pillowcase, containing tiny beads that flex and mold to match the contour of your face. Individual pods are separated by a stitching line to separate the beads and keep the mask equally weighted.
Research has proven that gently weighted products promote a deep and calming sleep by releasing natural levels of melatonin and serotonin in the body. The nodpod sleeping mask carefully rests on your face, allowing you to experience the sensation of having heavy, tired eyes—helping you drift off into a deeper slumber.